above all, i still have YOU :)

28.02.2010



you know how it feels like being left behind, having no one to turn to, feeling so down, as if everybody is turning their ass off you. well, actually that's not exactly how i feel rite now. but some part of them is taking my good mood away from me !

almost all of the girls have experienced this dirty little thing i'm sure: "BROKEN HEART".
some do crazy things because of this. some just can't bear it that they disappear from the society. i find that stupid . that's before i fell in LOVE .

frankly speaking, overcoming a BROKEN HEART is not that easy i can tell. i know it's been like one, two, three months after he left. forgetting is hard you know. it just stuck inside my head, never wanting to go away. i'm supposed to get rid of him . it's been three months and he has even get another girl 20 days after we broke up. i'm getting freaked out now i'm counting days and dates and pointing out occassions one by one ><

some things just remind me of him such as his new girlfriend. her happy face just reminds me of him . how he made ppl happy including me :D how great you feel when you are being LOVED

the harder i try to forget, the more it stick in my memory. the key to forget is: never try to forget i guess . doing things that i love will just cast away the bittersweet memory of us .

music is where i run to . when nobody hears me crying, the music expresses it in a beautiful way . nothing i do will be a waste, even my teardrops . i sing songs, i compose songs, i play songs. how i love music more than anything .
HAHAHAHHA i love TAYLOR SWIFT at this point ! her songs just relate with me so deeply :D

exercising can be my another escape . but yesterday's excercise (walking from TMnet to my apartment) was not a lovely one. i play basketball usually . though my height doesn't support me to play basketball . HEHE ==

STAND UP AND KEEP TRYING, KEEP IT UP THOUGH YOU ARE CRYING.
well well, i'm trying to transform my sadness into music . to make things short, i should get rid of him and move on cause GOD is preparing the best for me out there. if it's not through him, it must be through someone else. above all, i have my family and friends who love me for who i am . no matter how many bowls of rice i eat, how crazy and stupid i am, how loud i sing in the bathroom. they've always supported me in every decisions that i make. i thank GOD for giving them. i can't ask for more.












posted under , |

5 what-they-say:

Shella Tanzilia said...

Brendyyyyy... Hiks...
So touched... Its okay, you'll be okay, cry when you wanna cry and laugh when you wanna laugh,
I'll be waiting for the music you make by your own :D

Unknown said...

eat when i wanna eat and kill Vivi whenever she plays jay chou's songs :D

i've prepared one ! smoga kalian sukaa . still not so satisfied wif the result TT

Shella Tanzilia said...

Hohoho! Vivi, cepetan ngungsi!!!
Wkwkwkk

Anonymous said...

It's so heart warming to read this one =D bren shell, we hate to be strong to get over this 'case'. sometime i get sleepless nights too, but i bet you both have a more complicated one compare to mine =D JIA YOU!!

=vivi

Unknown said...

thanks anonymous !! sign in dulu dong vii !! jelek bner nama lu anonymous . jia you jga vivi !!! but i still put SLEEP on top of everything. even in this 'case', i can sleep tightly :D

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers