yuuuhuuu, it's SUNDAY (again?) !

28.02.2010

 everybody loves Sunday. but not me. i hate it. why??? me and my siblings are forced to go for karate practice, which i hate, every Sunday. it is important to learn martial arts for my dad. NOT FOR ME . i hate being forced . i sometimes still find karate useful and fun without my father's force .

as i am now in Malaysia, far away from home and my karate-freak father, i do not need to go for karate practice. HAHAHA . so i spend few hours of every Sunday at church and the remaining hours at home. how i love being apart from home (Indo) :D LOL !

today's pastor was soooooo, what word is suitable to describe him?? hyperactive might be appropriate . he was kinda weird . but the message really lift me up.

"GOD might give you a cactus and a catterpilar when you ask for a flower and a butterfly. You might get too disappointed that you throw them before seeing them transform into the most beautiful thing that GOD has given you. just at the right time, the cactus will grow beautiful flowers and the catterpillar will transform into a lovely butterfly."

well i may be down for now. i failed again and again as if there is no end to it . i ask LORD 'why me??' 
what i'm supposed to say is 'TRY ME !' 

what i'm getting right now is just the beginning, the cactus and the catterpillar.
be patient in waiting and give some effort . later on i can just enjoy the beauty of the flower and the butterfly. The best part is yet to come . STRIVE ! :D 

*i actually do not hate SUNDAYs (i still hate SUNDAYs with karate practice)*
today is my last holiday . i'm starting my second smester tmr ! so excited xD




posted under |

0 what-they-say:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers