SMILE

10.06.2010


ini dia yang di tunggu2 JENG JENG JENG !!!! setelah gw kasih liat spoiler2 nya di 'sini' dan 'situ' . hasil dari ga tidur gw kira2 lebih dari 30 jam . pada saat org2 lagi sibuk sama Adobe premier, gw sibuk nyanyi2 buat lagu 'eating curry....'

emang agak dodol lagunya tapi yah mau gimana . 



SMILE
COPYRIGHT 2010
music and lyrics by: Brenda Laurentia Dago


it was bright outside it was hot .
and when i looked at you the world spinned around
spin spin spin and spin around


you were so beautiful but when i confront you.
you just take a glance then left me behind
bad bad bad bad it hurted me so bad


the next day i saw you eating curry
then suddenly your scarf was blown away
run run run let's run after it


it stuck on a leaf, then it falls down
but it flies again and leads to the road
finally stopped at the edge of the cliff


before i could do any help
you slipped and fell
i carried you up
took you and your scarf home


the highest mountain i climb
the biggest crack i'll pass
the widest field i run
the deepest pool i'll cross
resting under the shade
the darkest tunnel i'll face
i'll force myself to climb the stairs
though you're heavy
i won't complain
to take you home


once i reach my home i lay you on my bed,
cover you with my blanket
then i remember
you did not like me at all


it hurts me so bad again til' i heard a voice
it was you who called me
'baby please come back and don't ever leave me again'


thank you buat:

buat Adesa yg kasih gw Adobe Premier beberapa jam sebelum tugas gw harus dikumpul.

buat Dennys yg tiduran di jalanan foto in maenan gw.

nama maenan gw matupu dan melix diberikan randomly oleh Dennys dan Blue.

lalu Andrea yg udah pinjemin gitar beberapa menit sebelum rekaman.

oia tadi nya ada sekalimat lyric yg jelek banget tapi ga dapet ilham untuk mengganti ke yang lebih bagus . lalu di berikan ilham oleh Olin.

trus Satriya yg mixing in lagu gw dan udah pinjemin iMac . asoy .


tanpa kalian aku tidak akan bisa melanjutkan dan menyelesaikan tugas ini .
post gw yg ini panjang banget udah kayak kata2 pembukaan yg kayak di album nya PeterPan aja .

oh ya Ariel PeterPan lagi HOT uhuy !

posted under , , , , , |

2 what-they-say:

Shella Tanzilia said...

Ooooh, I love this! Lucu abiss Bren, baru liat ^^ Huahuahua~

Unknown said...

hihihi . tapi jelek ga sih quality gambarnya?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Other places where you can find ME:
..facebook..
..twitter..
..youtube..

    it's me !!

    my playlist





    ♥ music

    ♥ singing
    ♥ dancing
    ♥ sports
    ♥ arts
    ♥ shopping
    ♥ food
    ♥ home
    ♥ fashion
    ♥ writing
    ♥ my friend
    ♥ my family
    ♥ GOD
    ♥ all of you visiting my blog :D



    Powered By Blogger

Recent Comments