WITH YOU

29.04.2010


finally succeeded to upload this ! after re-recording for few times, till' i have a sore throat HAHAHA . again, my auntie made the lyrics . it's actually for her hubby :D so sweet . HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!




WITH YOU
COPYRIGHT 2010
Music by: Brenda Laurentia Dago
Lyrics by: Fonny Jodikin

Looking back on how our track crossed
In the path of life...
It was
Unpredictable
Unthinkable
And yet unavoidable
Somehow, I do believe
It must be destiny that bring us together

Now the future is ours,
Together well stand strong
Facing the world together
In our new boat of love
Ready to sail the world
Side by side forever

Chorus:
With you, I have the courage to say I do
With you, I found the pleasure just being me
With you, I really wanna go through the years
With you, I do believe that were meant to be

Brigde:
I know this life will never be the same
Because I got you
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you and only you

posted under , , |

5 what-they-say:

Shella Tanzilia said...

Lyric nya baguss yaa~
Waw, uda tambah banyak ya Bren lagu buatan mu sendiri. Copyright gieh. Huahua~

Unknown said...

haha iya nih udah 4 tapi 1 belum record .
iya

ikiika said...

bagus nih buat nikahan. hahahah. ayo terus bren. jadi artis youtube ntar. hehe

Anonymous said...

bren.. ajarin gitar akustiknya donk..
mau kasih buat bonyok pas november ntar..
anniversary mereka:)
boleh?
-epin-

Unknown said...

dengan senang hati epin :D

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers